|YOU CAN AFFORD A HOME!
YOUR HEALTH - The Enjoyable Way:
On the Road to Health
2nd Annual Trace Ride
To Register by mail or day of event, print and fill out the form by clicking here
To Register Online ===> Click Here
To Pledge to suport Phil Reed's 64 mile ride ==> Click Here
Voice of Calvary Ministries (VOCM) is a 501(c)( 3), non-profit Christian Community Development (CCD) organization which was founded in 1962 in Mendenhall, Mississippi by Dr. John M. Perkins. In 1975 the organization expanded to Jackson, Mississippi to develop inner-city ministries in the capitol city. Our enduring strength has been reflected in these ways:
- 38+ Years of Results and Proven Impact
- A Holistic Model of Housing, Healthcare and Leadership Development
- A Voice for the Poor and Racial Reconciliation
- A Builder of Partnerships and Collaborations
- A Builder of Individual and Organizational Capacity
- An Effective Steward Leveraging Public, Private and Faith Based Resources.
Approaching four decades of continual service reflect VOCM's commitment to exhibiting the love of Christ through service and by operating its programs with excellence. VOCM is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability This membership is a testimony to the quality of our stewardship in Christian Community Development (CCD).
“And, they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.”
-- Isaiah 61:4